Sunday 28 July 2013

A new addiction is born....Zelfs!

I may have a problem...it's a small plastic problem with lots of hair and goes by the name of 'Zelf'. They come in three sizes - with the smallest being blind packaged, and have the tag-line 'love your Zelf'. Cute, right?

My collection started, as all my collections do, with a statement that went something along the lines of 'oh, they're cute, I'll just buy one'. My collection currently stands at 5 and looks like it could keep growing.

Here are my Zelfs so far:






From top to bottom: Elfa, Flamy, Mermalade, Angelala and Lunanne. These are all medium sized dolls, and so far I think this size is my favourite (although fully expect to end up succumbing to the larger size Zelfs soon!).

I find these little guys to be incredibly photogenic and love taking pics of them. Something about them reminds me of the miniature sized BJDs (maybe their eyes?). More of my photos of them can be found on my Flickr Zelfs set here: My Zelfs. I've also set up a group on there which currently has a grand total of one member - so if you're a fan please join up and share the love! The Zelfs Zone.

The official Zelf website is here: http://thezelfs.com/, although there isn't much there yet.

Stay tuned for more Zelf news as and when it breaks!

And remember to love your Zelf (couldn't resist). xx

No comments:

Post a Comment