Tuesday 30 July 2013

Random Toy Tuesday - Wonder Woman


A little bit of a super-powered toy for you today. I love Wonder Woman - I have ever since I was tiny and saw here spinning around on my TV screen. Ever since then she has held a special place in my heart as my favourite female of the comic universe. 


The paint work on this figure isn't perfect - hence the lack of a close-up shot. When I'm feeling brave I may try to do a re-paint. I also kind of wish her lasso of truth was removable and she could be posed with it - how much fun would that be? Still, the new costume is kind of awesome and she's totally working it so I can forgive a few niggles. Oh - and she's wearing dark red nail varnish. A superhero who still makes time to paint her nails? 

Amazing.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment