Monday 29 July 2013

Toy Review - Lunanne the Zelf

So as I posted yesterday, my current most loved new toy are Zelfs. The latest edition to my collection is Lunanne, so I thought I'd make her my review of this week (although be prepared for more Zelf reviews as I work through my collection!).

Lunanne is a Moon Fairy Zelf. Each Zelf comes with a little plastic charm and Lunanne's is a moon (naturally)...


She's the more gorgeous blue with a hint of purple - perfect for the night sky, but with bright yellow hair.


I love the graduation of her colour down to her pale toes as well, very pretty. Being a fairy she has some sparkly wings...


...and a cute little star beauty mark...


These toys are surprisingly fun to play with, despite only having 5 points of articulation. There is a lot of expression going on in those little faces, and their hair presents endless hours of styling entertainment


As well as the charm each figure comes with a checklist (oh how I love checklists), a comb and some little elastic bands for further hair styling fun.

I'm completely smitten, I can't deny it so my review is biased - I love little Lunanne and think that for the price (£5.99) she's an excellent addition to toy stashes belonging to people of any age.

1 comment:

  1. I love Zelf. I have this one now she i one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete