Monday 1 July 2013

Doll News - SDCC Pullip Supergirl

I'm a little bit late in the game here (new blog and all that) but I'm so excited about the 2013 San Diego Comic Con exclusive Pullip. Continuing the DC Comics theme...it's Supergirl!


I'm a big fan of the comic world...maybe almost as much as I am of dolls (what!?), which means that these collaborations are very exciting. I love this Pullip...she absolutely captures the spirit of Supergirl and I love her blonde hair...beautiful! 


Her face-up and eyes are really quite striking too...


The only thing I'm struggling with ever so slightly is that in the close-up I can't help but see the whiteness in her mouth as goofy teeth- like they're somehow sticking out onto her lip. I think that's just me though! 

This exclusive can be pre-ordered here on the Groove shop: http://www.jpgroove.com/shop/index.php/comic-con/p099pullipsupergirl.html

Anyway going to SDCC 2013? I'm not at all jealous if you are... ;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment