Friday 2 August 2013

Friday Favourites - Monster High Outfits


A few of my favourite custom outfits for Monster High dolls today - all from Etsy and via my Pinterest board.

I pretty much love anything rainbow related at the moment, so I love this look for Operetta...




Source: etsy.com via Kitty on Pinterest


Old school glamour (but very happy that it's fake - real fur is a no-no for me):

Source: etsy.com via Kitty on Pinterest


This little t-shirt dress captures Howleen's style really nicely

Source: etsy.com via Kitty on Pinterest


Lolitta Frankie - pretty much?

Source: etsy.com via Kitty on Pinterest


I love this corset for Robecca - I have some small watch parts around somewhere so think I can feel a custom project coming on!

Source: etsy.com via Kitty on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post of my fake fur bolero, I make them in several more colors now and yes they are all fake fur only, Alley of the Dolls on Etsy

    ReplyDelete