Saturday 29 June 2013

Doll Review - La Dee Da Juicy Crush Dee

I stepped into the world of a new doll this week (because the last thing in the world I need is a new collection, obviously) and purchased a La Dee Da.

For some reason the doll that caught my eye was the Juicy Crush Dee doll - apparently all it takes to draw me in is a watermelon themed dress!



The La Dee Da dolls do have a lovely design (speaking as a fan of dolls with giant heads and beautiful large eyes) but I was disappointed by the lack of pose-ability. She does have joints at her knees (which is an improvement on other dolls I've bought recently) but I think I might have been a bit spoilt by Monster High, and find myself looking for more posing fun these days.



I love the design of the dress - the watermelon theme is especially cute. Her headband is also a nice touch. One thing I hadn't expected was just how tiny her feet are, but her shoes are sweet!


And yep, that's a Monster High stand as this girl doesn't come with one.


I do love her eyes - they're so pretty, and her watermelon coloured hair is a lot of fun. I actually think these dolls have really nice faces and I love this picture, but somehow their bodies let them down - they're just a bit bland.

I'm not sure I'm hooked on La-Dee-Da dolls after this purchase but I do really like this doll - she's bright and happy and the fruit theme is very cute (I'd quite like a much larger version of that dress).

Kitty x

No comments:

Post a Comment