Friday 28 June 2013

Friday Favourites - Blythe Dresses

It's Friday! And that means I'm in the mood for some clothes shopping....for my Blythe! My Save the Animals is in desperate need for a lovely dress or two and here are a few of my current favourites beauties on Etsy:



1. Multi-Colour Tartan prettiness from LoveBlytheDoll

2. Gorgeous corduroy dress from SHAN

3. Eep! Bunting themed dress - beautiful (and inspires me with a little Blythe related crafting project) from Devout Dolls

4. I will never tire of Matryoshka related items <3  from Miss Blythe 2012

5. Oh my gosh - ladybird cuteness! From TooMeBlythe

If you have any favourite sellers of Blythe dresses then I'd love to hear about them - just for window shopping purposes you understand!

Have a beautiful and doll filled weekend!

Kitty x

No comments:

Post a Comment