Wednesday 26 June 2013

Random Doll Wednesday

Hey doll fans!

I thought I'd use Wednesdays to share pics of any random dolls from my collection (kinda like random Toy Tuesday but with dolls...crazy huh?).

Today it is the turn of my C.A Cupid because I've only just spent any time looking at the pictures I've taken of her and I'm sort of loving them. I was late to the game with Cupid and ended up getting her on the second release. I wasn't sure about her from some of the photos I'd seen on-line (especially her mouth) but totally love her now.


I only wish I'd managed to get hold of the first release with the hair plait being more of a heart than a random upside tear drop. My favourite parts of Cupid are the patterns on her legs, her skirt, shoes and that awesome arrow ring.


Oh...and the crazy pink of her hair...how could I forget that?

More random doll posts to come as I gradually sort through my crazy stash of pics.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment