Sunday 23 June 2013

The First Shy Hello


So here we are...the first post on Elegantly Odd (cue fanfare). I've started this blog as a way to share my love for collecting dolls (well, mostly dolls although other random toys will likely find their way into the blog from time to time).

My love started with Sindy in the 1980's (eep! that ages me) and these days is mostly focused on Blythe, Pullip and Monster High (with the odd vintage Sindy thrown in for good measure). I also have a love for action figures, mostly those linked to a galaxy far, far away and many other random toys in-between.

I hope this place will be a way for me to track my collection/s, share exciting doll news, get to know some fellow doll-a-holics and challenge me to develop my photography skills.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to pull up a chair and have a nose around. Cookies and hot chocolate with marshmallows are optional.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment